Friday, September 26, 2008

Sorry it's been so long....

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been very good about keeping things posted this past while...I will try to work on that. haha. Anyways...we've had really good weather the past week so I've been able to take the girls on quite a few walks and have found some beautiful views and other cool things too. So I'll post some pictures from my walks...and also some more cute ones of the kids! Hope everyone is doing well!!! Shirley is insistent on feeding herself...and this is the typical result. She's always hungry and this is probably why...more food ends up either on her or on the floor rather than in her mouth. =)
Shirley again...her legs are finally long enough to shuffle herself around in the little cars, so she's pretty pleased.
And one more of happy Shirley.
Harvey has decided lately that he like my bed...and apparently Frank too...more than his own. It's probably the nice heating pad that keeps it warm at night time!!
I took Rhia and Shirley on a walk the other day...and this was the beautiful view I found. It's called Sandycove and is about 3ish miles down the coast of where Nigel and Owlyn live...I could be wrong...but thats just a guess.





No comments: