Monday, September 15, 2008

Pictures...

Rhia really is happier than she appears...but here she is with her doll. She decided her doll needed something to eat...so they were going to have a little snack.
This is a typical view of Shirley. She's starting to pull herself up on things, but can't quite stand by herself. But if anyone is around her, she will cry until you pick her up.
While we were eating dinner, Shirley was playing with the dish washer. She doesn't really seem that upset in the picture...but she was stuck and not to impressed.

3 comments:

Randy and Amy said...

Chelsey I love your posts. You make me laugh. I'll be looking forward to checking in on you from time to time. Sounds like you're having a great time. Amy

the homestead girl said...

Hey Chelsea! It's fun to "meet" your little charges...I can't imagine how busy you are staying! Keep posting all the great pic's of Ireland...a nice 'virtual vacation' for those of us hanging out at home. :-)

Alissa said...

Hi, Chelsey! I'm loving seeing pictures of our kids...they are getting so big! Give them big hugs for me and have fun!! = )

Luv, Alissa